Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New pictures and video

Here are some new pictures of week three of this new phase in our lives. Just a few months ago I would have never asked or even thought of saying "did you remember to grab some diapers?" upon leaving the house. I'm also beginning to see that Chloe is a night owl just like her parents. She loves to wake up around 3 in the morning and practice her vocal abilities. But luckily for me I can get some shut eye in my classes at UW.

Aqui sao mais fotos da terceira semana desta nova fase em nossas vidas. Ha pouco tempo atras nunca teria dito uma bisteira como "se lembrou pegar mais fraudinhas?" ao sair de casa. Tambem estou aprendendo que Chloe e uma menina da madrugada assim como os pais dela. Ela adora se acordar pelas 3 horas da madrugada e praticar as abilidades vocais. Mas ainda bem que posso tirar sono em minhas aulas no Universidade de Washington.








7 comments:

  1. very, very cute pictures!! The first picture of Chloe is just adorable. She looks so much like Celia! Lucky girl :) You're doing a great job keeping us all updated Peter! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! I can tell that you both are so in love with her.

    and Peter - Stop sleeping in class! :) I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love the bath video and my first Valentine's day bib!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you guys posted more pictures! I love them. Sigh, I am still sick with this cold. I just can't get over it. Hopefully we will be able to stop by next weekend. (This is Alanna)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She totally has your nose Peter!! What a fun Valentine's with the two girls in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Chloe was a sleep while Celia is washing her. The bib is cute.

    ReplyDelete