Sunday, February 7, 2010

Chloe's First Two Weeks

As baby's do, they grow. Chloe continues to get bigger and is holding a good 9 lbs and 22 inches. Her hair is still intact and remains the lowest maintenance baby we could have asked for. I suppose the heavens did that for my sake cause Celia can handle anything. I have to literally take the baby out of her arms sometimes to change Chloe's diaper cause if I don't, Celia will do it all. That in no respect a reflection of my work by the way.

People lately have been telling us that Chloe looks a lot like me. Here are some more recent pictures and videos for yall to decide for yourself.

O que os bebes fazem de melhor e crescer.  Chloe continua crescendo e ja pesa bons 4,09 kilos e 55,9 centimetros. Seus cabelos ainda estao intactos e ela e um bebe que nao exige muito de nos. Supunho que os ceus fizeram isso para meu beneficio porque a Celia pode cuidar de tudo. Eu literalmente tenho que pegar o bebe dos bracos dela para trocar a frauda da Chloe porque se eu nao fizer a Celia faz tudo. A proposito nao e uma reflecao de meu trablho. 

Recentemente as pessoas tem dito que a Chloe parece comigo (Peter). Aqui sao mais fotos e videos para voces decidiram por si mesmos.





3 comments:

  1. She DOES look a lot like Daddy! wow. She's sure changing! I hope you get all the snuggles you can while she's little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. She looks adorable, and Celia looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Pete but I think she looks more like Celia. Love the picture she where she is yawning!

    ReplyDelete